Tuesday, October 2, 2012

The EASIEST de-tangler DIY!


Hey everyone!
Yesterday I was on YouTube seeing some of my channel subscriptions, and one of them had a DIY video that I loved. It wasn't about how to do what I'm gonna show you, it was about body butters and such, but the girl mentioned how she did her how "de-tangler" at some point on the video, and I had to try it!
It's the easiest thing ever! You just need a spray bottle, a tinny amount of conditioner and the rest it's just water. Mix the two on the bottle, and there you have it.

I loved this DIY, not just because it's hella easy, but because I have a crappy hair. 
For you to understand what I'm dealing with, here it is, my hair is suuuper oily on top, and extremely dry on the ends, so it's a pain in the ass for me to get a good lookin' hair the majority of the times. When I wash my hair I have to use a shampoo for oily hair, and then use a conditioner on the ends, but the problem is that it ends up all over my head, not helping with my oily scalp... 

So this trick it's amazing for me, because not only I don't need to deal with the conditioner all over the place, but also, I save money because I use less of it,  and lets be honest, if we can actually save some money why wouldn't we? Conditioners can be really pricey sometimes and just the fact that is in a spray bottle mixed with water, it will last you a long time!

Here it is what I'm doing now, I wash my head just with shampoo, then I let it dry, and finally I spray it with the de-tangler just on the ends. Now I can control how much I want on my hair, and where I want it.
And it's perfect to use any time, after washing your hair, or on any other occasion where your hair it's a birds nest and you can't comb it or brush it (like mine is all the time).

I tried it today, and I'm in love with it! My hair is silky smooth, and it doesn't feel greasy at all.
Just perfect!

Bye*
Ne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...