Thursday, October 18, 2012

Collecting Stuff - *Perfume Bottles Edition*

Hey guys!

Today while I was organizing my cosmetics, I realized that I've been collecting perfume bottles... 

I'm not really the type of girl that needs perfume in her life, for me, a nice scented soap and shampoo it's more than ok, but when people offer them to me I use them for fun and maybe to make some heads turns.. ahah : P

Well, I don't have lots of bottles to show you, but a reasonable amount.
I'll go a bit thru each of them, and at the end I'm going to share with you 3 of my favorite perfumes for men!
Maybe you'll get some present ideas from this, or even buy them for yourselves : )

Hope you like it!


 Here's an overview of my little collection : )

B.U. Wild
DAVIDOFF Cool Water Wave
B.U. HeartBeat
Antonio Banderas Blue Seduction
Ralph by Ralph Lauren
DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom
Moschino Glamour
Oriflame Petal Quartz




Davidoff Cool Water

This perfume has a mix of floral and fruity scents.
On the description you find that this perfume has notes of watermelon, blackberry, pineapple and lily of the valley, making it a sensual and strong perfume, but still very fresh.
It's an amazing summer perfume because of the fresh and clean smell that it has.
This bottle it's different now, they came up with a much prettier packaging.


DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom

This perfume was actually one of my favorites!
It has a fresh, sophisticated and beautiful smell!
Grapefruit, Cassis, Apricot, Muguet, Rose, Jasmine, Apple and Blond Woods are some of the notes of this amazing perfume.


RALPH by Ralph Lauren

This is a floral perfume, very summery too, or at least it is for me because thats when I used it ahah
The notes that this perfume has are Apple Tree Leaves, Yellow Freesia, Italian Mandarin, Japanese Loquat, Osmanthus, Magnolia, Linden Blossom Flower, Purple Freesia, Boronia, Musk and White Orris.
This scent is a little softer than the other two, more discrete but beautiful.
One of my favorites too!



Moschino Glamour

A friend gave this one a couple of years ago for Christmas, and I used it up on that same Winter.
It's a warmer scent, floral and woody, so it's perfect for cold seasons : )
This perfume is so freakin' long lasting that I could still smell it on some of my jackets that were stored in bins that I haven't used since then. Top notes are mandarin orange, neroli and bergamot, orange blossom, apple, pear, rose, musk petit grain and cedar.


Antonio Banderas Blue Seduction

This perfume was a birthday gift from my parents a couple of years ago.
It has a very aquatic, fresh and floral scent to it.
The top notes on this one are violet and raspberry.
It's a very pleasant scent. It's strong but not overwhelming.
Like it a lot Mr. Banderas : )


Oriflame Petal Quartz

Actually, this probably was the only perfume I've ever bought for myself, and guess what?  This one I really do not like it... I tried to use it a couple of times but I can't stand the granny smell of it : ( 
When I ordered it I thought I would love it because the sample I had was really good, but nop... Don't know if I got a messed up bottle or if I smelled it wrong at the first place... EWWWW!


B.U. HeartBeat

OMG! If you like sweet fruity scents, you'll love this one!
This is another one that I think it's perfect for cold days : )
It has a hint of vanilla, which I love,  it's very sweet, fruity and musky!
Love love!


B.U. Wild

This one is what I'm currently using.
My boyfriend got me this for 3€ at a local store!
This perfume has a very floral scent to it.
You'll find rose notes on it.
For me it's a winter scent, but you can still use it during summer because it isn't super strong. It's a mix of fresh and warm at the same time...It's hard to explain, but it's a beautiful smell I guarantee you!


And now the GUY PERFUME! : )

All of them were presents that I gave to my boyfriend because he loooooves perfumes!
We have here Déclaration by Cartier, Armani Code by Giorgio Armani and Acqua di Gio by Giorgio Armani.
I love all of them but my favorite one has to be the Armani Code! 

Well, hope you liked my perfume blog post : )
Talk to you soon!
Bye*
Ne



13 comments:

  1. gREAT POST!
    Thanks so much for visit my blog!
    big kiss!

    www.marilynsclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so many bottles! I just have my Chanel Chance and then I try to get some tester to try different parfums :)
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good idea :)
      I used to have plenty of perfume samples lounging around my makeup drawers, but they are all empty too because they are soo small that in 2 days they were gone ahah

      Bye*
      Ne

      Delete
  3. Tutti molto buoni :D Reb, xoxo.

    *Nuovo post sul mio blog dedicato al brand MOODZERO.
    Fammi sapere cosa ne pensi ;) eccoti il link:
    http://www.toprebel.com/2012/10/toprebel-for-moodzero.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Blog, start following on GFC, hope you'll follow back! xoxo

    www.rockandfrock.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the moshino one

    want to follow each other? i will defiently follow back

    my blog:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting!
      I'm actually already a follower of your blog lol

      Bye*
      Ne

      Delete
  6. Ralph used to be one of my favorites!

    HippieChicPao

    ReplyDelete
  7. Muy buenos perfumenes, me encanta Armani.
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a good start for a perfume bottle collection. I love the Moschino perfume bottle the best!

    Rob Feckler

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...