Monday, October 22, 2012

*DiscoverySharing* - Tmart.com, Online Shopping Website


Hey guys!

Yesterday, while I was watching some haul videos from YouTube, a girl mentioned a website that I've never heard of, so I decided to check it out.


The name of this website is Tmart. It has similarities with eBay, you can find there everything, since apparel and beauty, to electronics and house decor.


I haven't purchased nothing from this site yet, so I can't tell you how safe it is or how customer service works, but I'm amazed with the range of the prices and the selection they offer.

Another amazing features of this website are that they ship to a lot of countries and you can actually select the language so that you can understand everything that is mentioned on it! Pretty cool I must say : )

Here are some items that I'll keep in my wishlist till I find a job to pay for them ahah
And of course, since I'm a bag and purse lover, what would I pick? : D


Elegant Highgrade Women Leather Bag with a Lock - Black 


Europe and US Imitation Leather in 80s 
Wild Portable Handbag - Brown


Stylish Women Lace Style Zipper Closure Handbag - White

 

Vintage Flag Old Color Retro Bag with shoulder strap

Well, hope it was helpful the "discovery sharing" I just did with you. I think you should check out this website, because for me it's worth the try, and if you do, please tell me what's your thoughts on shipping and customer service of them : )
We can never have too many shopping places to go to ahah

Byeee*
Ne

13 comments:

  1. nice review! You should check out my online store: www.seekvintage.com Let me know what you think. :)

    http://seekvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      I'm heading now to your shop to check it out!

      Bye*
      Ne

      Delete
  2. The first one is absolutely perfect!!!
    Nice post =)
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too :)
      Hopefully I'll be able to but it soon :)
      Really want them all ahah

      Bye*
      Ne

      Delete
  3. I like that last bag!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Molto carina la borsa marrone (: Reb, xoxo.

    *Nuovo post e nuova grafica sul mio blog (:
    Fammi sapere cosa ne pensi (: eccoti il link:
    http://www.toprebel.com/2012/10/aztec-mood.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...